Date: Aug 9, 2018
Title: Half Term & Summer Holiday Courses
The course will be at the Cardiff Academy of Fencing
- May Half Term Holiday Course - Wednesday 29 to Friday 31 May
- Junior Summer Course 1 - Monday 29th July to thursday 1st August
- Junior Summer Course 2 - Tuesday 27th to Thursday 30th August (Foil only)
- Cadet Elite Course - Monday 12th to Thursday 16th August (Invitation Only)
This is a great opportunity for younger fencers to have fun and sharpen up their skills. A daily format or games, footwork, strength and conditioning, technical training and free fighting will keep them on their toes! The focus is on both technical development, increased tactical understanding, and physical conditioning through games and activities, all in the comfort of our air-conditioned fencing salle.
Spaces limited so sign up early using the form at the bottom of the page.
Junior Course Details:
- Dates: see above
- Times: 10am to 4pm each day
- Ages: 7 to 14 years
- Price: just £60
- Venue: Cardiff Academy of Fencing, Ocean Park, Cardiff CF24 5HF (directions and map here)
- Food/Drink: Participants need to bring a packed lunch or money for the cafe
- Equipment: Students taking part must have at least their own breeches, electric weapon & wire
- Accomodation: For those travelling from further afield there is a Premier Inn adjoining the salle. Details and booking here.
Sign up using the form below.
Cadet Course Details: Emailed with invitation
ONLINE SIGN UP: